Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day for a picnic


This was a day in the mountains - or some sort of wilderness area rather, there are no mountains to speak of in Louisiana - that we went picnicking with the Brunson family. In the image above Sylvia and I (Kathy) are adorably posed in an awesome relic of a tree :-) I am guessing we are about 4 and 5 years old. (Sylvia 5 and me 4)

 In the picture above Lauren Brunson is leaning against the tree, then Cheryl (about 3 years old) Jeff Brunson, Sylvia and Me (Kathy) standing with my back to the tree. Looks as though all us girls are decked out in our cute little MaryJane shoes. Looks like an outhouse in the background.
 An adorable picture of Cheryl peeking around a tree
Jeff Brunson and I wading in the creek, while my mom wades the creek with her pencil skirt and her handbag. Ha ha ha - so 1960's housewife of her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing at Grandma in the creek with her handbag and skirt! Funny.
    You're the cutest little girl ever, Mom.

    Isaac and Alisa want to climb that tree thing in the first picture. LOVE these photos!

    ReplyDelete